He was a college boy in the last semester of music education classes. He toured with … [Read More...]
Hello, sweet friend!
My name is Courtney Stanford. I'm a passionate follower of Jesus, wife to a handsome Worship Pastor, and mommy to three little men. In this little space of the internet, I welcome you to join me as we focus on our Savior. I write to encourage you and as an act of worship to our Holy God. Let our hearts prepare Him abundant room. Grab a cup of coffee or a glass of sweet tea! Your heart will relate best to mine if you're highly caffeinated. Make yourself at home. You are always welcome here!
Subscribe to Let Every Heart
Search for an older post here!
- When God Changes Our Hearts Together September 14, 2017
- When Your Overwhelmed Heart Aches for His Overwhelming Peace September 11, 2017
- May I Introduce You to Jesus? September 7, 2017
- Did I Ever Tell You about the Man who Offered Me a Piece of Pie: A Lesson on Lovingkindness September 2, 2017
- A Letter to Those Who Teach: Your Classroom is a Mission Field August 12, 2017