Happy Sunday evening, sweet friends! Chances are that you will read this when you wake on Monday morning, so let’s focus on Mondays, shall we? Mondays aren’t always our best day. We can be grouchy, sleepy, and it always seems to take a few extra minutes to get back into the swing of things!
This Monday morning can be different!! Here are a few ideas for sharing the love of Jesus on this Monday morning!
1) Surprise someone with a cup of java. Coworkers like coffee. This is a fact.
2) Pray with someone struggling with some degree of a bad case of the Mondays. If her hurt is big or the frustration is small, you can offer to pray with her.
3) Smile at strangers. Smiling is contagious. Spread the love!
4) Pay for someone’s breakfast. In the coffee shop, the drive-through, or cafeteria…surprise someone by lightening the financial load.
5) Lead a small morning devotion with whomever joins you in your part of the world!
6) Let someone else go first: on the road, standing in line, in the break room…practice patience and give someone else the opportunity to run a bit earlier!
8) Lastly, turn up the radio!!! Spread the Monday morning joy by sharing Good Morning by Mandisa with anyone who will listen. Car dancing is perfectly acceptable behavior for a Monday!
May your Monday be a chance to tell others about the love that God has for you!
From my heart to yours~. Courtney