The year is coming to a close and I’d love to share your very favorite posts of 2016!
These five posts were the most popular on the blog of the posts written in Twenty-Sixteen! Thank you for making this year so special, dear readers!
1) Did I Ever Tell You about the Man Who Offered Me a Piece of Pie?
2) Dear Fifteen: A Letter to Teen Girls on International Women’s Day
3) The One Thing that Defines Us When Our Lives Feel Fragile
4) When We are Not Meant to Save Them
5) Shower the People You Love with Love
May our hearts be focused on Jesus in the coming year. Whatever you choose to do, whatever goals you set, whatever you prioritize? At the top of the list, the center of your heart–let it be Jesus. Let this coming year be a year of loving others as Jesus loves and loving God with all our hearts.
From my heart to yours
Leave a Reply